Monday, January 4, 2010

A memory I almost forgot....

Monday, January 4, 2010
Remember THIS ?
*Laughs* Alright, this is the post I almost forgotten to "carve" this memorable history down in my beloved diary. Thanks to Ximae, you reminded me of doing this! Haha!

Okay, first of all, I would like to say a BIG SINCERE THANK YOU to Starbucks, for spicing up my final year of tertiary education life. Its really fun working there. Despite some of the customer's annoying requests and unreasonable complaints, I really had fun with all the partners and also met very good people as well.

Thanks to Miss TANG SUE YEE, Its her who gave me courage and brought me in ALONG with her APPLICATION but at last she didn join! LOL! But she got her reasons la! Hmm, my life is always related with her! We can berkahwin la! Although I know its impossible for both of us! HAHAHAHA~

Thanks to all the managers and supervisors, Irene who gave me the opportunity to join the big family, Elle, Noreen, Ba'ah, Su-Ann. Thank you for giving me all the starbucks knowledge and guidance. Also sending me back home safely after all the late closings. =)

Thanks to all my senior partners. Thanks for taking care of me along the days in Starbucks, Joshua-my gay partner, LOL! Aqilah, Sherry, Kaze, Shyan, Wenni, Jack and Waheeda. Thanks a lot, you guys are awesome. Miss all the bitching sessions, yum-cha nights and other moments shared with you guys.

Thanks to all other partners as well whom I know well, and still able to stand the toughness, have the determination to stay in Starbucks. You guys are great! Mariah, Adila, Khairul, Jareena, Andrene, Abby, My Little Sister-Ah Mae and Inez. Without you all, my working days wont be interesting.

In Starbucks, I learnt hospitality and service, coffee and tea knowledge, quality control, quick thinking, crisis management, human relations...ya... I always believe that working experience is very important and I can learn a lot of things easily through all of the opportunities. You have to do, only you know what is it all about. Besides that, holding a special knowledge also makes you different from others. =)

Miss you guys lots! And looking forward to the day to go back and meet you guys~ Hope you all layan me as well laaaaa! HAHA!

2 comments:

Joanne

You left out one imp memory eh~~

还记得那个“公主小妹”吗?哈哈哈哈哈~

Felix

HAHAHHAAHAHHAHAA! dun mention abt her! LOL!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates