Friday, January 1, 2010

Cookies!

Friday, January 1, 2010
Cookies!!!!!!
Made them yesterday when my old house is like SUPER EMPTY...
Cos my oven had rosak for super long time ago...
Then we still left a box of cookie mix at home (Not expired, dun worry)
So, since my sis's boyfriend is going back to China again,
She borrowed an oven from her friend and decided to bake cookies for him.

Due to the superb baking experiences I had, I assisted my sis in the whole process.
Its super memorable. Cos it reminded me about the days I was in U.S, with all the friends.
We love to bake during free time.
Muffins for birthday celebrations, brownies for farewell, cookies which we had failed for the first time, and all the special cooking by Shane's UNIQUE recipes.
Ahhh....miss all the time we shared together.

These are the cookies I moulded by my hand, PRO rite???!!
In the oven

Almost done! =) The top level is made by my sis, she said her cookies are too fat! Haha!

Prince Felix's Delicious cookiessssss!!!!

Sue aaaaaa~ My cookie mix still in ur house! HAHAHAHA!

1 comments:

Show

Happy 2010 my dear:D
your cookies make feel think of the cooking class in Senior one,haha! long time never truly cook sth!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates