Friday, January 29, 2010

Beautiful Hong Kong

Friday, January 29, 2010



A 5 days trip in Hong Kong..
Overall, its really fun. Get to visit another country..
Knowing all the tourist attractions and the culture.

Hong Kong is all about shopping and eating
Its super worth to shop all the branded stuff there! Cheap and Nice!
We went to temples, city areas, Hong Kong Island, Big Buddha and Ocean Park
After this trip, I really would wanna plan another 3 days 2 night trip to go back there and shop till drop. Alright, this shall be my next travel plan next year. Important thing is:

Save Money!!!

Hong Kong's air is very polluted, especially the city areas.
Everyday we saw the ratings of the air pollution is always "HIGH"
Everytime went I step out of the hotel or hostel building.
Straight away, I can smell people smoking....
But luckily, they are doing recycling work. Hopefully it will make a change. =)

A great experience.
Thanks to Nick, helping us to plan everything!
Thanks to others, accompanying me during the trip! Bring me lots of laughter and happiness!
Also we met Wyan when we reached KLIA, Welcome back Queen!

After this, will be stepping the pedestal of working life.
Have to cut down all the playful and crazy moments.
Till here. Pictures had uploaded to my FB. More to come...
Wait till I get all the pics during CNY.

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates