Saturday, January 16, 2010

In the Office

Saturday, January 16, 2010
Fishes in the wedding planner's office...
Quite piy actually, because of the deep hexagon aquarium..
I wonder will the fishes get heart pain due to the water pressure underneath...
Or not they could only stay at the surface...
Also the filter, I dunnoe why is it so strong, and i tried to lower down but makes no difference.
Ended up there were tornados inside the aquarium...
I think the fishes were so giddy when they were swimmng...
But luckily one of my colleague came and clean it also change the settings of the filter..
So now I think for them will be better...
But the chlorine of the water is too strong...
And the fishes died one by one, day by day...
I wonder how many will be dead when going back tomorrow...
T_T....Please take this aquarium out and set them free.....

Below are pictures took while nothing to do in the office...
Sometimes interesting,
Sometimes boring,
Sometimes funny.
I have great colleagues, so i decided to stay...

We also have a performing arts club in our organisation, So I joined and we have dance trainings for performances on Jan 20 and our annual dinner (postponed)...FUN!!!

Its been a long time never have these muscle aching dance trainings for a long time.

Feel the young in me! Aaahhhhh~

LOL~



Thanks Chernlin...reccommended this thing! Benifited those siok sendiri people XD

I am such a PRO cam-whore photographer... =D

2 comments:

Shane

Hhaha.. super ss as usual... what kerja you do there??? Need to wear coat one ar???

Felix

Everytime i post SS pics only ngam ngam u come and see! Others u never comment b4 hmph! LOL!
Yup! need to wear suit. Working in a convention centre ma...as a wedding planner.

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates