Saturday, January 16, 2010

IKEA @ Singpore

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Last Saturday, went to IKEA Tampines @ Singapore..
Purpose is to buy a find some accessories for my room, but then since my mum ke-po wanna follow, and my dad is free...
Might as well, drive in then! =)
Hohoho...After half day of work (a hectic day...), dad & mum picked me up from work and had lunch nearby, then head towards our neighbour country!

Finding our way to IKEA...but a while later, we reached the place! =)
Saturday is not a day for shopping....=.= I know everybody knows...
Its quite packed....
At last I never get to find the mirrors or rugs I want.
I bought a clothes organiser and thats all...
Mum bought like thousands of deco items...HAHA!
Not that much la~ But we didn expect she will buy things.
Later on, we drove down to town, Orchard.
Visit ION mall again, and I bought something in Topman. <3>
Hehehehehehehehe~
Sales is like crazy! I passed by Cotton on and it was messy like hell~
Its late by then, so didn shop much. Went back home after dinner.
Looking forward to HK...
HK
HK
HK
HK
HKKKKKKKK!!!!!
One week countdown!!!!


0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates