Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I love Starbucks....

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

So.....I am going to work in Starbucks....Barista.
Finally, I decided....Yes....
Quite surprising, I willing to work in a F&B environment...
Cos this is always my last option...
But because of my "love" towards Starbucks and the standard & quality...
I willing to give it a try...
Ya, I know its not something to proud of...
But Im proud of myself...
Super nervous...
I think I did well in the interview...
This is my 1st time to be alone...
But also thanks to Sue helped me at first...
BUT, THE HAPPIEST THING IS......
I get to earn my own pocket money!!!!!
Yipee....
This is what i always dream of...
I saw a lot of my co-workers in US..
Same age with me, 17 years old, 18 yeard old, or even younger...
They earn their own pocket money, to buy books, pay school fees...
Yes, I know they have community college and most of the things are cheaper than us..
But, for working experience, for new friends, for extra general knowledge, for knowing the burden what our parents gone through..
Why Not?!
I admire their Independence, I admire their Time Management
So, Sacrifices:
I have less hours to hang out with friends,
I have less hours to sing K,
I have less hours to go back to home town...
But, Benefits:
I have more money to shop the things I want,
I can save money to go my 1 month Taiwan Trip,
I can save money to pay my debtors (Dad & Mum),
And the ones i have stated above....
All I have to do is work harder in my studies...
Of course, dun let it fail can alr...
I hope I will learn a lot of things thru this oppurtunity..
Gambate ne!

4 comments:

xia

Good try~~ just dont think too much and do it, actually quite fun to work in a service line, u will see many type of "weird" people, like....." can i want one mocca ice blended without ice?".........@@lll

Felix

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! true~~

没有袖

wow~i like ur title pic so much!!
and i like starbucks too~

where u work arr?
pls dont resign before i be ur customer ok? haha~

Felix

hahahahahaha! in Sunway
i will work until october like that lo...

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates