Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Dreamed a Dream

Sunday, April 19, 2009
Long time ago, i dreamt to be a pilot.
This was my dream for a short period of time...
I think its Year 2005, My dad asked me to become a pilot
But....
My maths and physics is sooo damn lousy!
I did not even dare to think about being a pilot...
Therefore, i juz set aside and dont bother to think about it~
One day, something struck my mind but i forgot what was it..
All of the sudden, i searched the information about it and thinking of trying my best to reach this dream....
When my dad saw this, i felt the happiness from him....
Just....a family instinct maybe...i did feel it!

When i was a small kid,
My dad used to bring me to the airport or the Sultan's place to see private jets and aeroplanes,
I enjoyed seeing the magnificent metalic flying vehicle, I admired seeing pilots with smart suits and the professional look..

Again.....But....
I did not fulfil it....
Juz because the barriers of Maths and Physics...

I met a friend, he is going to study Aviation...through scholarship..
I told him about this and he said that is why he focus on the subjects to pursue this dream.
I saw sparkles in his eyes....With his confidence and ability, I wish him good luck....

I was impressed....Impressed by his perseverance to get what he wants...
But i do not have it....

In the end...I changed my dreams constantly and at last
I came to study Mass Comm....

Im sad not because i chose the wrong journey...
Im sad because I cant fulfil my dad's dream...
Im scared of the barriers and I could not overcome it...
I chose not to overcome it as I set an OFF button in my mind that...
Not accepting the challenging task...

Sigh.....Life is full of choices...isn't it?!

1 comments:

EE

i didnt do well in physics too but managed to pass with much hardwork.

i guess everyone has their strengths and weaknesses. Always maximise ur strengths and work on ur weakness :)

if u cant be a pilot, u can be an air steward :) haha!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates