Saturday, October 25, 2008

They've Graduated.....

Saturday, October 25, 2008
OK! Dumped all the busy work behind....

Its time for...........

HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL 3

Cheers!!!!!!

Due to a busy day yesterday, I cant catch up the premiere
So today, I MUST WATCH IT!!!!
Yipeeeee~~
Indeed, its a really great movie!
To me Lah!
Cos i like musicals....

I remember the first time i knew High School Musical
Because i saw the poster stick in CD-Rama and it looks really really fun!
*6 main characters of the movie jump together on the stage,
with a big HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL on top of them*
Then, i ask the cashier about this soundtrack to have a look in it.
I went to search online, its actually a Walt Disney film by Kenny Ortega..
So im really interested in this movie...
What a coincidence, my birthday is around the corner,
So my fren bought the soundtrack for me....

When i first listen to it.....I really LOVE it a looooot!!!!
After watching the movie.....I like it a lot and IT IS a High School Musical thing!!
How nice if i can go to school while singing and dancing.....
It will be FABULOUS!! XD
Then it comes to the 2nd movie...
Actually i dun really like movies with 2nd, 3rd, 4th....
Becos it will be more and more boring....
But becos of the songs and the dances, i LOVE the 2nd one too...
Thats why,
Im waiting so eagerly of the 3rd movie when they announce they r going to flim it.
And NOW!!!
The 3rd one is realeased....Its on the BIG SCREEN some more!!!
Never ever miss it!
Again, Superb Songs and choreography.....
In the movie, the song that i loved MOST is
Can I Have This Dance....
OMG!!!! That is super romantic ok!!!
The scene is about Troy invited Gabriella to the Prom
Then Gabriella teach him how to dance waltz..
The dance in the garden on the roof top of school...
This is the place when they have a private conversation together in HSM 1st movie
So Sweeeeet!!!!
Accompanied by the song...i was melted in the cinema...



At last.....they dance in the rain.....

I was moved by the movie....their friendship...
My eyes are wet when i saw the graduation scene...
They are going to universities and leave their high school...and friends
In one of their songs, the Musical Medley...
The first verse when Kelsi & Ryan sing:

It’s our last chance, to share the stage
Before we go our separate ways
High school wasn’t meant to last forever

Yup!!! I will raise 100 hands if i can...
My high school life is juz 6 years...
And i really had a fun time in my school...
When i watched the movie, i flashback all the scenes that we hav gone through in high school
AC12, FY Choir, What we have done, What we have learnt, What we have shared....
The last song in the competition...
The last musical in December....
The last dance in our prom....
The last vacation that we r together...

It will always stay in our hearts...
Even the unhappy things, the arguments....
It will be the best memories through our whole life....

If u love musicals,
Pls go watch this movie! <3

..Meow..

2 comments:

Joanne

Wei~~Dun be so emo and make me wana cry oso la!!!! Tao Yan ni....

Really luv tis movie till die la~~!!!! How i wish my high school was so semangat and exciting too!

Well, after listen to wat Sue and u talk bout at A&W, i really feel cacat at here la....I wana go Aust too!!! Sob sob....wana feel some excitement in my study life too man~

But nvm la, got u guys as my fren is also exciting too!! The laughter and the volume u guys brought to me really superb GENG!! Hahahh

Thankz for inviting me to the movie~~ ^^

Show

wahaha
Zac Efron is the cutest man in the world~~wow~~

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates