Monday, October 27, 2008

Doctor Please.....

Monday, October 27, 2008
This weekend, im going back home luuuuuu.......
Need to pack everthing and prepare for 14 November...

countdown: 17 days

Before that, Im going to have a singK session wif my classmates
Hmm....how would it be?
This is the 1st time i go for my class gathering...

BUT!!!! I was infected by flu virus on Sunday!!!
Help me.....now my voice is so so so....weird!
How am I going to sing.........
Juz hope i will recover soon in these few days....
Today is alr Tuesday.....
helpppppp!!!!
[...Meow...]

2 comments:

Anonymous

omg~
hope u'll get well went u go singK wif ur classmate~~
miss u so leeeeh~~

Felix

Yup!!!
Going to recover soon...thanks!
Miss u too o~~~

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates