Thursday, October 2, 2008

Beach...Beach...BEACH!!!!!

Thursday, October 2, 2008


Wohoo.....I LUV the beach~~~~
Last friday, went to Langkawi to meet a friend..Stephy
A nice trip, and a Great Exploration too!
I stay at my friend's relative hse in Langkawi
and we rent a car to explore the whole island ourselves...
Fun!!
Went to Oriental Village, Panti Cenang, Tanjung Rhu, Underwater World etc.
Although last time went Langkawi b4,
but haven really go and explore the whole island b4...
We also found some special restaurants there..
Although its not some local delicacies, but its still nice and worth it.
Its an Italian small restaurant called Artisan's Pizza
And a korean restaurant called Haroo Restaurant
Vey special and nice!!!
I will introduce to all of my frenz...
But the only sad part is.....
THE RAIN!!!!!
Aargh....everytime when we wanna go to the beach,
Dark clouds start 'roaming' above the sky....Angry!!
Luckily we manage to play on the first day...


Animal farm


My Bunglow!!!!...lol



Oriental Village


See!!! Raining....


Im Driving!!!!

More Pics will be post on my Facebook!
[..Meow..]

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates