Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Japanese Day

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A fun day today!!!
Sue made onigiri!!!!!
Its really very nice and delicious!
It made us go....
UMAAAAI.....*oishii!!!* XP
It is Tuna filling onigiri and sprinkled wif salty salmon and seaweed...
nice nice~~~
And HCH loves it a lot!!
Below is the evidence.....



Then today i went and change my lappie's languge
Add one Japanese in! Yippee~
I can type Japanese now.....
Although i learnt b4 for 3 months...
But i alr forgot all the hiragana & katagana...
I juz remember romaji.....ahaha~ cos its juz the pinyin...

こにちわ、ぼくわ Felix です
どぞ、よろしく!
にほごえ、たのしかたです
いしょに、にほんごえ、はあします!
がんばて!
わたしと、ともだちわ、assignment え、がんばてね!

Romaji:
Konichiwa, bokuwa Felix desu
Dozo, yoroshiku!
Nihon go e, tanoshikata desu
Isshoni, nihon go e , hanashimasu!
Ganbate!
Watashi to,tomodachi wa, assignment e, ganbatene!

I hope there r nothing wrong...haha~
Basically all above are hiragana....haha~
Yeah~~~ I wanna polish up my nihon go again!!!
Go Go Go!!!

[...Meow...]

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates