Wednesday, October 29, 2008

New Shoe for a New Year

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Look Look Look!!!!
Niceeeeeee???!!!!
Hee~~~~
I think I will keep it until i go to US gua...
Not for New Year la...now only October le!
Haha~

So happy, today i got my new pair of shoes
Bought in Lacquer and Lace dot com!
I like it a lot, especially the shoe laces and the little designs on the shoe strap
Luckily my shoe size still available..
If not I will hav to say goodbye to this shoe...
This is the first time i shop online...
Everytime when i surf in shopping blogs
Everything i wan always sold out! *roll eyes*
Then sometimes is like i wanna consider for a while
Then the next day, a big word there...SOLD..... *roll eyes again*
Angry!!!

So this time i quickly contact the owner of the blog and ask him lots of questions!
Then today I got it!!
Yeah~~~
Thanks mummy!!!!
For letting me buying this shoe....Heehee~
My persuasive power is quite good wor!!!
Hahaha...

[...Meow...]

2 comments:

Anonymous

Shoes!!!! argh, I have such a long time didn't shop for shoes!!! When I go back I definitely wanna crazily shop for shoes!!! wakakaka~

Felix

HAHAHAHA!
Yaya...when u got money then faster buy lo!!!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates