Sunday, October 12, 2008

Sunday...

Sunday, October 12, 2008
Today is a sunday...
I wont give up and I die die also wan to change my blog layout!
So boring....everyday also the same!
And looking at the blog i have edited but cannot change it~
So sad.......
So i change the html codes and make it more colourful~~
Hmph! although its no very special or beautiful~
But i still like it!
I like the cat that loves the fish thing~ so cute! haha~

Wohoo!!!
Gossip Girl Season 2 is OUT!!!!
Finish the first 5 episodes...
Awesome!!!!
Waiting the 6th one now....heeheehee~~
[..Meow..]

2 comments:

Anonymous

haha~ ya, I live the second season as well, but not for the first few episode, It's only getting better after 3rd or 4th episode ^^

Felix

Haha
really??
But I feel ok le...
Really exciting in every episodes

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates