Friday, October 10, 2008

Approved...

Friday, October 10, 2008

YES!!!!!!!!!
Now i really can say im offiially approved for the trip to US!!!!!
Today i went to the US embassy to do my VISA....
OMG! The interview is so serious and im so nervous
All the staff in the embassy al have a stern and serious face..
HAHA~
So scary la! Even the guards also very fierce like that!
Finally!!!!! Finally!!!!!
I got the VISA~ After so many months of preparation & planning....
Awwww.....what a relief when the officer said:
"OK, ur VISA is approved"
My whole heart almost dropped out~~~
So, my dream is nearer to me now.....
OF COURSE!!! The cost is.....

FINISH ALL THE STUPID ASSIGNMENTS FIRST~~~
HAiz..............
Ok......
Hoshi wo Mezashite....

[..Meow..]

2 comments:

Anonymous

yeah~
hope u can learn a lot of things n hav fun there lah~
we wont miss u at all de~ take it easy~

Felix

Si Ba Po!!!
MMMM!!!!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates