Sunday, June 21, 2009

That Summer..

Sunday, June 21, 2009
(picture credits: Ems)


Its hot out there...Its Summer..
Dun hav the urge to go out...
Just open my eyes, and dun bother about the time is passing...seconds by seconds...

tick..tock...tick...tock...

Staying at home...
Its the funnest thing to do in the world...for me..

Day-dream...
Have a feast.
Drown in music and lyrics...
Lie down on my bed...do nothing...

No noises from the outside...
No interruptions from others..
Just me..myself...and I..

Hmm...what shall I do next?

Saw one phrase that is really true...
Also meant a lot to me...
"很多时候,我们只能旁观,欣赏"

Maybe I am selfish...
I wanted to own everything...
That is why...
I do not want to be jealous or envy towards anything...
Because, it is not worth for me doing that...
Am I scary? Am I too extreme?

But when the thoughts filled up my mind...
I felt...sad....

Flowers are beautiful...
So, I envied their beauty...
Birds are flying in the sky...
So, I envied their freedom...
Little boy is playing in the playground...
So, I envied his happiness...
Little girl is crying in her dad's arms...
So, I envied the love she gets...

Its just that simple...
Why should I think so much?

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates