Monday, June 29, 2009

Back to the 90's

Monday, June 29, 2009

Hmm...Too free recently...
I went to replay the S Club 7 series all over again...(But not finished yet!)
From their first series, "Miami 7" and the Special movie "Back to the 50's"..
Until L.A7, Hollywood7, Viva S Club and S Club Gone Wild..
Also all the special movies....

Yeah, remember I had a previous post about they are coming back...
Hmm....Its end of June now...
It hasn't have any updates till now...
I did not see the collection album in stores either...
Or maybe, they had cancelled the contract? Hmmm.....miss them lots...

A lot of flashbacks actually~
1999, a boring afternoon and a boring kid..
I was in my parent's room, switching channels to channels for nice shows.
I was primary 5 that time! Haha...10 years ago...from now..
The song "I Really Miss You" stunned me and made me continue to follow Channel 5 (Singapore Channel) every wednesday 5:30pm.
That day was showing "Miami 7 Episode 9-Missing"
And...Yup! Thats how i fell in love with the band!

They are energetic! The songs were nice...
Top Hits like Bring it all back, S Club Party, Two in a million...
Then to Reach, Natural, Never had a Dream Come True,
Don't Stop Movin, You, Have you ever, Alive, Who do you think you are, Whole lotta nothin'
And of course many many more...

Unfortunately, They only debut 4 albums and 1 collection album.
5 years being in the music industry..Its short though...
Although each of them had gone different ways. But I still love the scenes when they were together.

Haha, I can still remember last time i was so crazy over them and collect every single stuff of them. Albums are a MUST! also pictures, posters, magazines, collectibales...
Till now, They are still my Number 1 Idol...They are the first celebrity that I crazy of..
Because of them, I start listening to music, start to learn singing and dancing...

Every one has a 1st idol isn't it?!

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates