Saturday, June 27, 2009

New Releases from David Archuleta

Saturday, June 27, 2009
Yipee, recently heard his new song on air...
Zero Gravity~
Its a different style for David Archuleta...
This is kind of like more to a pop and dance song compared to his pop ballads previously
Its a great try and looking foward for this music video.
Hope can see him dance and make something different.
First heard in my colleauge's car when going back...
"Its sooo David Archuleta!" This is what I thought...
Then I went to search and Yup! I was right!!!
My ears are good! Hmmm....heehee..

The next song I found is Save The Day
Its not a love-in-first-heard song, country style...
The basses, the guitars, and the drums.....
But its still not bad, unexpected begining and ending.
Love the chorus love the lyrics!

Watching his life performances is such a great enjoy!
Powerful voice...Great Vocals!
Although there are still some out of tune notes in the begining
But he always ends all the songs nicely!
Waiting his new album!
Cheers!

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates