Friday, June 12, 2009

No money no smiley...

Friday, June 12, 2009
Today after work, HCH and Little Chern went to Sunway and find me~
*Since when they are sooooo free and keep coming to Sunway*
Because Little Chern wants to buy a decent wear for the concert in KLPAC
And HCH just spending her free time....


After surveying in different brands and shops....
I decided to go KITSCHEN...Its a malaysian brand i think...
The apparels are so nice especially on the displays...
Everytime I walk passed by never had a chance to go into it...
So, we went it and its nice...especially for women's
The concept was cute..Because of the name 'Kitschen' = Kitchen
So the shop deco really looks like a kitchen and the staff have an apron..
And there were pots and pans around..haha!
For men's, the style are still common...
But I saw this shorts I Love it a loooot!
Hmmm...but, no money no talk...
Salary had paid some 'debts' and normal usage...
So, not much left...haiz...sad...=(
Still need to survive half of the month...


The girls bought a few shirts and dresses they like and were so delight....
Me? standing waiting for them and starts to cam-whore while emo-ing....
End of the day, I went to buy a McD Sundae to 'pamper' myself...
Actually.....Console myself....haha!






0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates