Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Presentation

Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Since Szujane took the picture, then i will blog for a while....

.............................procrastinating.................................

Today was my PJP presentation~
"Celebrity Journalism"......Wahahaha~
Oh my goodness, feel like how many hundred thousand years didn had presentation already...
The feeling is damn weird...HAHA!
When I knew this written piece needs another presentation, i was like:
"Huh??! How long we didn had presentation already a??!"

So....before I went out, I was super super nervous...
Juz...Dunnoe why... =.=
But of course, clearly presented, nicely done! whee.....
Hope the next Media Law presentation will be better =)

If you notice this picture, Cassie was the funniest person! HAHAHAHA~
Her hair flew up in the sky~

Today we went to TheStar newsroom....
A fun and interesting trip though....But was tired after the bloody TRAFFIC JAM!
Thanks Nick....
The journalists from the hard news side were super serious and scary...hehe!
We met the Group Chief Editor of TheStar as well....He is a nice person!
Wohoo! So proud of it! Of course, he is 'crowned' as Datuk Seri Okay~~~
Field trips are fun! I missed the MalaysiaKini one....hmm...
I wish to have more but finishing this semester soon...=.=

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates