Saturday, November 8, 2008

My LIFE~~~

Saturday, November 8, 2008
My Life....is all in assignments now...
Sorry for blogging my so-stress life and if i make u feel stress or boring too....haha!
This is just a random post to report about my recent life...
Before going back to hometown, im doing my Go Green flash assignment...That was so fun! I learnt flash before, so its easy for me to do the assignment! Wohoo!
Later on, dunnoe all of a sudden im sick rite? I had blog b4.
Now! I wanna recommend some steps to recover very very fast! Wohoo!
First, drink super lots of water
Second, ask somebody to cook a BIG pot of herbal tea and Chrysanthemum tea for you. Thanks to Mr. Yang and Mr. Kaiwen.

Third, eat Clarinase...Thanks to HCH for offering me this Super Powerful medicine..A while only your flu, stuck nose will gone forever.

Fourth, then must eat Vitamin C everyday, to keep away illness and boost up your stamina. Thats why my illness is gone abt after 3 days....Yipee!

Becos of my KiaSu-ness, i borrowed the camera for DMC Assignment 3 video shooting. I think im the first student in class to do the assignment! wakaka! Very fun too...Unexpectedly, i juz spent half a day from 9:30m-1pm (including waiting, running here and there, lunchtime) to finish. Because last time hav the experience, somemore this assignment no need what visual composition la..., rule of thrids la...banyak limitations. Therefore, easily kautim this assignment luuu!

Another Friday, After a fun Sing K session wif friends, I went back to my hometown to prepare all my things to US. Back to College, the stress begins.....



I have to moved out from my house cos Im only staying for less than half a month. So i juz tumpang in HCH's house and kena called 'squatters' by her. In her house, lots of funny jokes happen and Miss Lai Chern Lin is now another 'squatter' in her house too. But she claimed that (own opinion!!!) this is her second house....Got another Miss Lai Chern Lin means....

MORE JOKES! wakakaka~

(Look! they are drying clothes right now!)

Okies, So...Start on all the assignments. Creative Writing Assignment 3, I was still playing and not scared of cant finish the piling up 'essay-typed' assignments...Im the talent for Eiran's video, Kehlefeh for HCH's video, and a SUPER Kehlehfeh for Jean's video...So, spending the whole day at school to help them~ Also encounter lots of funny situations, we somemore film the funny version of the video after we done all the things. We r tooo FREE! hahaha! Below are some pics during video shooting. But all are HCH's pics, cos she is too funny! hahahaha! XD Afterall, she is our 最受欢迎同学! So post her pics lo!

(Look at her 'half-squat' position! Damn funny while she is shooting her video)

(Later on, HCH is too boring and thinking what she wanna do, and BINGO!)


(She went to sit in front of the door and curl her hair with the hot hot thingy)

Today, finished my IMC assignment 3 & DMC Assignemnt 3 paperworks now going to start JE assignment 3...I wanna die alr....thats why im procrastinating now...thru blogging, facebook-ing & pet-society-ing.....Haiz......I wish the i can turn the time faster, so i my assignments will finish and Im in the airport alr!!! wohoo~

Sambat! Back to reality....I hav another assignment to go!

Recently, my class hav a lot of opinions that want to appeal to Taylor's...So, hope they will listen to our voice and make a change for it!! Thats all....Stop procrastinating!
[...Meow...]

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates