Thursday, November 13, 2008

Last Day at School (Sem 4)

Thursday, November 13, 2008
Today is my last day in school for this semester.
Can believe everything is just too fast...
Finish all the stressful assignments. Its time for a full body relax....
Today, finish DMC class, printed out all the assignments..
Its time to say goodbye..
Thanks for the wishes from all of u!
I really appreciated it....
All the 'Take Care', 'Have a save flight', 'Must take care of urself a!', 'Dont kena eat by dolphins'
'Must bring souvenirs a...', 'Pls help me to buy....'
Thanks for the concern and reminders!

Later, we went to Sunway to hav lunch and the purpose is to take NeoPrint..
Wohoo we realy know how to pose ya! I like all the pics we posed!
Its so cute and funny! It will be in our memory forever!



Today is a really goodbye with Wyan and Sue...
I cried again today....
Juz because of the song 你最近还好吗?
When we sang 问自己习惯了吗? 没有你每到夜里回声变得好大~
Yes, i really questioned myself,
Next year, there are two characters will be disappear in my college life..
My last year of college life,
我真的可以习惯吗?
Can i really used to it?
Dun hav the crazy Sue & sambat Wyan....
Thats why i cried...
The worst part is, i cant send them off to Aussie land...
Haiz....see u guys online in the future lu.....Will miss u all...really miss u all~~
Bye Bye! My fren!

[...Meow...]

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates