Saturday, November 8, 2008

Im a vegetarian

Saturday, November 8, 2008
After finishing my Creative Writing assignment, I hav a strong decision to make...

I wanna be a Vegetarian!!!

The topic i chose is about Animal Cruelty. Human violence to animals.
For a loooong time, i alr hav this intention but i dun hav the power to push me for being a vegetarian. But i quitted beef, and lesser the eating of poultry, just only fish. But now, after finish the assignment, i felt guilty for eating the animals. How was their life in the farms before they were killed. How the humans handle the animals before they killed them. When im doing my research, i really felt gross...

Im actually eating dead bodies....

Thanks to Ms Lai Chern Lin, for being a contoh teladan as a vegetarian. Which makes me have the encouraging power to be a vegetarian. So, the reason im going to be a vegetarian just to save the animals, not because of religious reasons.

I know im going to US and this is quite hard for me to live in a western country as a vegetarian. But im not an extremist~
Juz if i hav the opportunity to choose, i will not eat dead bodies. But if the situation is not allowed, i will only eat dead bodies.

Its alr been 3 days , i haven eat any dead bodies yet. This is a good start for me and im willing to practise this habit forever....Ganbatte! Felix Chung Tian Liang!
Byebye Mcd, Burger King, A&W & Subway.....My favourite fastfood restaurants...
I will visit u when u hav a vegetarian meals luu~
[...Meow...]

4 comments:

JC

Haha ! Ms Lai should be happy after knowing that you want to be a vegetarian ! Haha !

Good one. Now you will be a vegetarian prince. And I shall call you Prince Vege. LOL.

Good luck in US. For whatever you are going to do. Buy me present, lol, I insist.

Prince Jason

JC

I missed out. Thanks for the comment you left you in blog. Appreciate it. Thanks for everything piece of advice.

Felix

WEI!!! im not Prince Vege hor!
Si Ba Gong!
Im Prince Felix!
yala~ got request! Then must buy alr lo~~~
You r welcome, dun be so gloomy o!

Show

wahaha
hope your wish come true:-)

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates