Saturday, November 29, 2008

Best Friend

Saturday, November 29, 2008
I have a Best friend!
He is a chef, inventing weird dishes and im the guinea pig!
He is a make-up designer before my performance but screwed my hair on the last year...
He is a great listener when im happy or sad but forgets everything what i had said..
He is a reliable accountant but i always think he cheats my money...
He is a 24 hours ATM machine when im out of budget..
He is my fashion consultant when i have troubles in front of my wardrobe~
He is a big brother that scolds me when i had done something wrong...
He is a psychologist who 'opened' my heart before..
He is a walking encyclopedia that taught me lots of things...
He is a creative artist that draws lots of memories in my mind..
He is a fat boy in 13 years ago..
He is a Sagittarus who is impatient all the time..
He is a guy i known for 14 Years..
He is my one and only Best Buddy!
Happy 20th Birthday!!!
Best Tomodachi!


He is a Taekwondo Fighter that kicks me but im not angry at all...
LOLS.....

8 comments:

Anonymous

the picture very very funny lo!!
hahahahaahah!!!!

Felix

hahahahha!
Photographer: Crab Stephanie Ng Chin Xin...

aUyONG

the friend...is Tj,rite?
haha~he is oso my best friend!!!
happy birthday to him!!

Felix

OF COURSE ITS TJ LA!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~

Anonymous

哈哈,很好的一篇形容偉傑的好文章

Felix

Yeah! Thanks ong ting!

Anonymous

hhhaa. Thanks!!
touch words is very hard to come out from my mouth, U KNOW111
and
they all r hidding in my heart!! ALWAYS
thanks to all my best friends!!
i know i m perfect!!! BLEK
im still single ya!!! LOL


it is not karate!!!
is
TAEKWONDO!!!!!

tj

Anonymous

omg, this is a really nice articles!!! whoever know you guys will feel touched as well ^^ are you sure you are not a poet? haha

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates