Saturday, November 22, 2008

Alone

Saturday, November 22, 2008


Time Report: 6:06pm
Date Report: 22 November 2008

Today is my last training day
The problem is, seems im the only one who get this specific job!
And this training is only for ppl that invovled in.
So, today is a lonely day for me then!
Hmm....this morning im quite nervous~
Oh my god!!!!
Im going to take the trolley alone~
Im going to walk alone~
Im going to attend the traning alone~
Everything i hav to do by myself!

Before i left, i took a deep breath and tell myself:
I can do it, Dun be nervous, Everything will be alright!
Slowly walk to the trolley station and reach the place...
I reach there early, so i sat down and wait wif my ipod on
Still, very very nervous
Im quite scared of meeting different people...
As...i mean...like strangers maybe....
Have to make frens and all.....
The powerful powerful english~~
That i scared later i accidentally add some '-lah' or '-loh' in my sentence..
Haiz....Ok! and Im shy~

Today i saw clouds!!! For almost 5 days, i haven seen clouds in the sky


But everything turns out well!!
Even better than i expected!
I made new frens, all of them are from different parts of US
New York, Venezuela, Florida etc..
There are a bunch of high school students too! They are very fun!
They are really impressed by the differences of our culture and they think its cool
Our ppl, names, religion, and language. I taught them mandarin today! heehee!
Even my Sony Ericsson K810i was being impressed by them and they think our cell phones are way cooler than theirs...
Our water taps are also one of the things they impressed of, as...its not automatic...=.=
Hmm...Ya, well, its juz like we also impressed by all of their stuff!
So nice training day, we had role plays and all
Interesting and funny!

I got my schedule today!
As i wished, i get to work 5 days and 8.5 hours...
Its the maximum i think! But i willing to work more...haha!
Then i took the trolley back, help Ems to buy torchlight in Publix and walk home.

Its quite cool being alone...
To test my courage, confidence and independence.
All Passed!
'Stand up Stand up! For the Champions For the Champions!!!'
Have a good day guys!


The evening sun

6 comments:

JC

aik ! congrats, you had finally overcome your fear.

good luck prince !

Felix

Yup! Thanks a lot!

Anonymous

haahahha~~finally...哎哟,好久没有在你的部落格里看到华文了。。。我来!哈哈、都说了吧~~虽然一个人有时候会很可怕,但是得到的会是你意想不到的哦~~!你看起来很开心嘛。。。在那边。。。呵呵。。。我大概十二月头会上吉隆坡找伟杰玩,咳。。。我最远只能去吉隆坡。。。不用紧!哼!~总有一天我会踏上台湾的土地的。。。哈哈哈~~!!加油吧你,要努力工作哦!~

Felix

我也是发现到我超久没大华文了~
哈哈哈哈!
很好啊!去找伟杰玩,好过没事做!
我知道你知足的!
去台湾?等我啊!

Joanne

Wohooo~~~Looks like u really have fun there huh! So now u'v overcome ur ALONE fear, so i guess u can take lift at anytime anywhere alone kan?

aUyONG

wah~go to taiwan!!!i oso wan!!can i join??hehe!!gambateh!!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates