Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Day in the Park

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Love this Christmas Tree...

Time Report: 3:38pm
Date Report: 25 November 2008
This is a long ago post~~~
Wahahahaha!
Juz wanna blog abt our day in the park...
When orientation that day, our first break we get to go tour around the park
Cos we the break got time limit so juz walk few places only..
But nvm la! I still got 3 months~~~
Somemore my work area is so far from the entrance..
When walking to my working area, also consider walk half of the park~~
Here are the pics...there are more in my facebook..
Go see if u're free : )


A little pond with all the birds..

Photos with the mascots...

Photos with mascots...

Photo with elves...

My Trademark High School Musicl Pose!!! Wohoo~

Christmas Deco!!!

Shark Center....

2 comments:

aUyONG

hei,friend,how ur life in USA?i didnt see u on9 4 a long time!how r u?i see ur blog,it's look well at there!wah~envy ur life!enjoy ya~n tell me whole progress when we meet!!miss ya~

Felix

Yes im fine here
I seldom online cos the time difference
Yes of course, will tell u everything when we meet!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates