Monday, September 8, 2008

Super LONG tag this time....

Monday, September 8, 2008
Thanks to HCH!

Name: Felix Chung Tian Liang
Sisters: one
Brothers: one
Shoe size: 9
Height : 173cm-175cm gua….im short!! (T_T)
Where do you live: Hometown in Johor Bahru

Favourite drinks: Plain water, Milk, Honey
Favourite breakfast:
Western breakfast…Ooooo pancakes, croissants, scrambled eggs, cereal…
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yaya
Swam in the ocean : Yes, I LOVE the beach!
Fallen asleep at school : Ya, but few minutes only
Broken someone’s heart: Yes….and I regretted…
Fell off your chair : Ya, almost….during Primary
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes…walking around…
Saved e-mails: Yes, only meaningful ones

What is your room like : Sometimes neat, Sometimes messy
What’s right beside you: Floor Lamp
What is the last thing you ate: Herbal Tea Egg
Ever had chicken pox: Yes…
Sore throat: Not really
Stitches: NO…..I hate anything that poke through my skin!
Broken nose: NO!!!!

Do you believe in love at first sight:
Although it seldom happens, but I still believe
Like picnics: Cool! Especially wif frenzzzz
Who was the last person you danced with:
My frens Shelly & Bryan in Austria in front of the public…=P
Last made you smile: The videos during my Austria trip = )
You last yelled at:
Juz now when eating Herbal Tea Egg, Mah-hh Chia Ying bang on me!!!

Today did you-->
Talk to someone you like: My frens
Kissed anyone: NO!
Get sick: Juz get better, but my throat still a bit itchy..
Talk to an ex: No…long time didn contact alr..
Miss someone: ya…
Eat: =.= What do u think?!

Best feeling in the world: Loved by people
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: Ya! my cat
What’s under your bed: dust…
Who do you really hate:
Nobody, everyone is imperfect…
worse comes to the worst, I will juz complain, but not hate.
What time is it now? 12:19 am

Random--->
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes
Do you have any siblings: Erm…I juz answered!!!! >_<
Do you want children: Im not sure, wait after my wedding!
Do you smile often: ya…I even laugh very loud!
Do you like your hand-writing: YES!!! I think its very neat…
Are your toe nails painted: NO!
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in:
Err…Actually I still like my bed more, but if I hav no choice,
I will sleep at anybody’s bed whenever it is clean!
What color shirt are you wearing now: Baige
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday:
Buying groceries in Pasar Malam
When did you cry last : Yesterday

Are you a friendly person: Yes of course…^^
Do you have any pets: No, cos I scared the day when the leave me….
Where is the person you have feelings for right now? In Malaysia
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?
Ya! Its my mum!
Do you sleep with the TV on? No! I hate noises when im trying to sleep
What are you doing right now?: =.= COMMITTING SUICIDE!!!
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Nope
Can you handle the truth?:
Yes…I hate people telling lies! I rather know the truth than being covered in the dark.

Are you too forgiving?:
Ya, cos I dun simply hate ppl and I forgot unhappy things in a flash
Are you closer to your mother or father?
My mummy…But of course I love my daddy too!
Who was the last person you cried in front of?:
Myself, I wont show unhappy feelings in front of anybody!
How many people can you say you’ve really loved? 1, but not my ex..
Do you eat healthy?: Not really healthy la, but balance enough~~
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: Yes…
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? Ya..
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? Stay alone
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Depends on who is with me
Are you confident?: Depends of which field im in

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
(i) Crazy over cartoons (Now im still addicted to it)
(ii) Play some ridiculous games with my brother
(iii) Learn how to sing and dance like S Club 7
(iv) Watching TV while doing homework
(v) Go cycling with friends in my neighbourhood

5 things on my to-do list today:
(i) Prepare my USA documents
(ii) Download all the class documents
(iii) Finish IMC Assignment 1(b)
(iv) Cook
(v) Do this super loooong tag

5 snacks I enjoy:
(i) Ice-Creams!!!!
(ii) Mcdonalds (Does this counts?)
(iii) Kuih-Muih
(iv) Oreo with milk
(v) All sorts of sandwiches made by myself

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
(i) Travel around the world with someone
(ii) Go for a shopping trip!
(iii) Buy all the original music albums that I like
(iv) Build a zoo that teaches the customers to love the animals and the nature!
(v) Donate money to WWF (World Wide Fund for nature)

5 of my bad habits:
(i) Laugh too loud….\(^0^)/
(ii) Keep forgetting things…
(iii) Narcissism =P
(iv) Day-Dream too much
(v) Easily give up when meet difficulties

5 people to tag:
(i) X
(ii) XX
(iii) XXX
(iv) XXXX
(v) XXXXX

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates