Saturday, September 13, 2008

I WANT A Nintendo DS PLEASE.......

Saturday, September 13, 2008
I wanna buy myself a Nintendo DS for my birthday....
Cheers....
Hmm....hav a look at my bank account....
Its not enough laaaaaa....
Nvm...ask my parents to top up! hehehehehe....

Voice out of no where:"Why dun u buy PSP??!!"
GASPS!!!
Because....because...PSP cannot play Pokemon la~~~
I LOVE POKEMON!!!
That's why I need to buy Nintendo DS...hmph!
Anyway...
Nintendo DS is soooooo cool~~~
I hav alr crazy for it long long long time ago...(when it exists on Earth!)
And I want it BADLYYYYY!!!
Last time my friend is selling those Game stuff
and he says Singapore is selling cheaper...
Wohoo....so im goin to find out in this hols....
Wakakaka~
Aiya...mayb not that fast la...save more money first!
It can be my target for this year!
I must get a Nintendo DS~~~~Haaargh~~~

Hmm...so,which colour shud i buy?!
Chked out all the colours,
I feel that only white and the red one suits my eyes...
Blue and the Black one is quite classy too...
But too common....
So, now choosing between this two colours

or this one??

***********************

THE POKEMON VERSION!!!!!

LOOK!!! there is a Pikachu on the right bottom corner....

Awwwww....I think it only sell in Japan, or i can buy online...

See, and i can match it with this pokemon accessories

Its the Pokemon touch pen!!!

Above is the latest pokemon in Diamond & Pearl version

Turtwig (a tortoise), Piplup (a penguin) and Chimchar (a monkey)

OKAY!
Enough Enough~~
Back to JE Assignment 2.....
Sighs.....

1 comments:

Joanne

Eeee....is someone hinting sonethg here? Too bad i dun hv money la~~Wakakaka

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates