Monday, September 22, 2008

Port Dickson....Yipee!!!

Monday, September 22, 2008
Yipee!!!!
Holidays officially started on Friday 19th September 2008
And its Wyan aka Kirin’s Birthday!!!
Wohoo~~
So, we plan to go Port Dickson for this big day!!!!

Spend three days two nights there…
Fun Fun and Fun!!!!
Sooi Jin, Jean, HCH, Wyan, Szujane and me
We had a great time there, 6 of us…
First, when we reach there, after check in, we went to eat lunch
and meet Szujane.
Then, back to hotel…everybody are so tired….So, we took a short nap
Later, we went to rent bicycles and ride around the whole resort area.
We are like some Super Bike Riders~~ Yeah~

Of course, we took lots of poser pics…hahaha
Back to hotel room, start to prepare the Steamboat feast!
Oishi!!!

After the Steamboat dinner, we went down to take a walk
And we stop by the stage to watch some Chinese acrobatic performance.
Afterthat, We had a big surprise!!!
It’s a birthday cake for Wyan and me…and its from Szujane’s parents
Thanks guys!!! And a nice birthday card too….
Really appreciated it!

That night, we played games and drink alcohol…
I was sooooo sleepy afterthat…haha

The next day, we went to the BEACH!!!! My favourite!
We went to the Avilion, its another resort in Port Dickson

5 Star hotel….Woah~~~~ its soo nice….
I like it a lot… Great chillin place….

And really nice place to hang out wif my dear family or my dear….
Hehe
But also have lots of fun wif all of those crazy ppl!! Hahaha~
Szujane’s parents also belanja us desserts

The Ais Kacang is SO BIG!!! But must be that big la!
Cos it costs RM10….
Later on, we went back to our hotel and play at the pool..
Big pool area and there are LOTS of ppl….
a bit sien lo~ cos the first day we came is like empty…
But today!!!!!
Anyway, we still play for a while and had a great seafood dinner too…
Last day, after checking out we travel back to KL
HCH and I are goin back to hometown…
Thanks sooijin for fetching us to the bus station…
Now im in JB lo!!!! Home Sweet Home….
And tmr is my BIG DAY!!!!
And my first step to another stage of my life…
[Prince]

2 comments:

Joanne

Eh, sorry sorry sorry x1000....
I ter-forgot ur bday eh~~Wanted to wish u de, but too hyper d at Bkt TInggi. I know u will sure HENG de, nvm la, i still wana say

Happy Belated Birthday ya!!!

Felix

HAHAHAHAHA!
Yalor! waiting for ur birthday wish lo!
Heng!
Yala....C u when bk to school lo!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates