Tuesday, December 1, 2009

So this is INTERNSHIP

Tuesday, December 1, 2009
Whoaaaaa.....


张家老二,出外干活儿啦~


Claps Claps Claps...


So this is Internship!!!
Currently, Prince Felix is an intern for Persada Convention Centre in Johor Bahru
Position: Events, Exhibition and Convention Coordinator
BUT!!!!!
Trainee level laaaaa~ LOL!!!
Wait till I finish the training first! Only will step up a very very little bit more.


So....not going to talk anything good or bad about my work place or my job criteria
As Miss Adeline said:
"The Walls Have Ears!"
Furthermore...
This is a totally free access "place"
So, better keep my mouth shut to avoid any disasters. Agree with me??!! =)


Honestly speaking, I just attended my 2nd day of work today. Of course, looking forward to more interesting days coming on....Therefore, I will try my best to love what I am doing. I think, there are a lot of things that have to count on myself. So, what has my mind set, what are my views, its all up to me!


In the future, there are LOADS of "independency" I need to catch up!
So Be strong! Be tough!
Anyway, I miss my barista life...Miss the friends over there...

Its a new environment now! Gambate!
Nobuta Powaaarrrr...JuNyuuuu...!


If you guys wanna drop by and leave an encouraging message..
Please do so! Because I really need it!
Love you guys lots!

1 comments:

Joanne

Feeee~!!!! Jia you jia you~!!! Shine your huge and loud laughter at your working place there~Hahahha..but dont forget to control your volume la! Lol~Jia you ba Fe!

I know you can do it!!! Coz you'r Chung Tian Liang!!!

Love ya lotsssss~*muackssss

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates