Sunday, December 27, 2009

My ’09 Christmas

Sunday, December 27, 2009
Off day again! Yipee….Damn happy on off days…means I can rest…
No need to follow on a daily routine which is so boring…
But to face the reality, I should not complain!
Anyway, today as usual, off day means go to new house..

After a cup of hot chocolate (Milo lah!!!) in the Christmas mug from Starbucks
Continue to sort out things for my new room, arrange them neatly. I love my new table, its super cheap. The quality is very good and I like the texture of it, very special. For my curtain and my bed sheet, they are all PURPLE!!!! Hehehehe~
But then I am not that crazy. Because my room is still white, so I will change my room theme frequently, not purple all the time..haha!
Afterthat, we went for a VERY quick shopping at the mall nearby.
Its like half an hour only… =.=
Dinner time! We went to a Taiwanese BBQ + Steamboat restaurant called 现代启示录 quite famous in JB area. Lots of people, and we ordered a BBQ + Steamboat set for 4. I am the one who in-charge the steamboat, because most of it are veggies. The soup is very nice! And I like their special sauces, delicious!
This year’s Christmas is rather simple than past few years.. But different~
Maybe mum & dad are getting lazier now… =D





0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates