Wednesday, December 16, 2009

The Princess and The Frog

Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Again, Disney Pictures never disappoint their fans...
Love!
Of course not 100% like it that much...
Just...
If I am 10 years younger from now, I would totally LOVE this movie..

Fairy Tales... Fairy Tales... Fairy Tales...
How I wish everyday would be as happy as that...
Alright Stop Dreaming!

Anyway, its another legendary fairy tale from Walt Disney Pictures!
A place where dreams come true...
But this time, its a bit different from what we had read when we were 6 years old.
They creatively changed the story to become more adaptable for the current context.
Although its only 1 and half hour, but I still feel a bit draggy...
Maybe my pure little heart has changed, more expectations for things...hehe!

But I do love the idea of the shadow and the witchdoctor. I didnt expect this~
The interactions between the shadow and the witchdoctor is very unique.
The animations of the singing parts reminds me of Hercules!
Remember the 5 greek ladies who sings? Its really similar.
I love Lottie! Although she was potrayed as a dumb bimbo, but she is so kind!
She is not those bad princesses in past movies. She is DAMN funny in the movie!
I laughed out so loud when she did all the stupid things! HAHA~
Louis the Alligator is funny as well! He also made me think of Tantor the Elephant from Tarzan.
The ending of Raymond the firefly who became a star and his "Evangeline" girlfriend really makes me go "Awwwwww...." So loving laaaaaa....
This is what Fairytales always do....

Cute movie!

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates