Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Nest

Sunday, December 27, 2009
This will be my new room! Its officially done!
Because I am intelligent! Haha!
I chose the smallest room in the house, so its easier to think what to put in a small space. Therefore, I only take what I want, buy new ones if REALLY needed, use old ones that are still in good condition, reduce, reuse and recycle!

Firstly, my room is located downstairs, alright, its meant for storage or maid’s room, but I chosen it and its okay for me! LOL!
So, because of the perfect location, its super easy for me to shift things in rather than go up and down the staircase then sweating and panting in the end. Nice and easy! Hohoho!
Due to the limited space, I am very clear to take what I wanted, and throw or recycle ALL the unwanted things. Cleared TONS of rubbish out from my previous room. Now I realize I am super scary last time, everything also wanna keep! =.=
Before that, I drafted out the floor plan, I only wanna put a wardrobe, 3 small sized shelves, one small table and a single bed (which I had to give up the comfy queen size bed…sighs). I only bought the table, wardrobe and bed, curtains, bed sheets. Very budget! Save cost! Whee~
So now its officially DONE for my room! Just left some drawings I need to DIY my wardrobe and the small shelves. Felt so relief when I finished everything. This is the nest that I made for myself. Ahhhhh…

And I am the FIRST one that completed the room!
But for others are almost done as well. Just that left those big sized furniture from the old house. Will move them on 1st of January and 3rd of January will going to move in officially. =)
Looking forward to the new life in the new environment!
Hoping everyone could attend my house warming once it’s confirmed!
Pictures will be updated very soon!

2 comments:

Joanne

You chose the smallest room cause you'r lazy to clean all the sands you'r about to bring it!! Hahahha

I wana go for your house warming~!!! Fe~~~Wana dirty-kan your room!!!

Felix

I will use broom to chase you out!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates