Saturday, December 12, 2009

Food!

Saturday, December 12, 2009
Oooohhh…found old pictures again! Haha!
Ok, this is the yoghurt ice-cream that I wanted to eat since the shop opened.
Tutti Frutti @ Sunway Pyramid
So I went there with my Glam Sis and Mr. Goat.
Its very fun, cos we had to D.I.Y the ice-cream, flavour, toppings at your own choice~
Nice!!!
Actually, its been a while already la, so try it out if you haven been there before.



Next will be my Jpnese Dinner @ Kinsahi, JB
It’s the first time I saw a special vegetarian menu of Jpnese food for vegetarians!
I almost cried when I saw the menu placed on top of the table! HAHA~
Anyway, my ramen set was awesome…Love this restaurant lots!


Last weekend, went back to KL to celebrate S.Jane’s Birthday!
Very fun!!! Before I went back to JB, we visited Pavilion, and its my first time to see the decorations in front of my eyes (All the while is through pictures), Its beautiful!
The red carpeted stairs and hall, the red elegant curtain and all the glittering Christmas trees…So beautiful~~~
We had Ichibanboshi for lunch and M.O.F for deesert, which HIGHLY recommended by S.Jane. She is one of their citizen somemore… = =


But I really like it! Its very special, and especially the sweet potato thingy, when you eat it with the ice-cream~~~ Ooooooohhhh!!!!
Alright till here….

Working life is….speechless..
SOOOOOOO, looking forward my HONGKONG Holiday!!!!!!

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates