Saturday, November 7, 2009

V is for Vitagen!

Saturday, November 7, 2009
Currently busying in an event held in Sunway Pyramid Blue Atrium the ground floor.
Just right outside J Co's....

Its the Vitagen Event! Organised by Nick's event company, so he just ask us to help out
A 3-day event, tmr will be the last day!
Its so fun working with classmates =)

My task is mainly take care of the game activities area and teach the kids how to play the games
As Szujane said, after you work 3 days, you wont wanna see kids for the REST OF YOUR LIFE!

Hahahaha!

AND I TOTAAALLLYYY AGREE NOW!
*laughs*

Not to mention negative words here....
But....I really cant stand living with a kid for a week i think...
Maybe 2 days will be my limit!
GOSH!
So I cant have kids then.. =)

Anyway, Ya...talking about of the event, the fun part will be dancing with the fitness demos
Today is a total workout! Haha!
We danced, we jumped, we moved, we shaked, we swung~~~
And the whole sunway pyramid of ppl will gather around the atruim and look at you!
Like animal like that! Or clown! TAKE VIDEOS SOMEMORE!!!!
Dunnoe what is PRIVACY a!!! Although I know I am dancing in the PUBLIC!
LOL~

Tmr will be my last 10am to 10pm...
Dunnoe how will it be, hope it will be like today, not too busy and not too free..
Till here...
Tired................

ZzzzZZZZZzzzzzzz..........

I love..Events! *smiles*

2 comments:

Yah Yah

how much i wish i could be there and see u dance!!! wakakka..

Felix

HAHAHAHAHA!
LOL! U faster come back Malaysia la!
Then I dance and let you see! HAHA!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates