Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Last lecture

Tuesday, November 10, 2009
So, today was our official LAST LECTURE for my....
3 years of
assignment-based,
fully essay writing,
miserable
YET
memorable and
somehow quite happy,
delightful, joyful...
Bachelor of Arts - Degree in Communication and Media Management (UniSA)

****************************************************************************
So, its the end...Finally
Sad to say...I really cant wait for graduating actually..
Maybe I am suppose to be a workaholic?
Or I always have the urge of being economically independent?
Anyway, I am quite looking forward to join the big boys world..
Yes, its exciting, but I know i am still not fully prepared.
Therefore, for my starting point, I will be working independently but also stay close with my family to get emotional or economical or whatever support they could give me.
That is why I always wanted to have my industrial training in my hometown Johor Bahru.
So by following the law of attraction, I got it!
Of course I will pray for the best to be great during the training and successfully step up the stairs bits by bits to gain what I want.
A good future is what everyone wants, isn't it?
Then, of course, memories that left behind are always worthwhile to playback again and again
The things that I cant leave behind is the friendship with my collegemates that had built for the past 3 years.
Yes, although we had things that are not satisfied with each other,
Whether we want to admit or not,
We still cant deny that, we had been together for 3 years
And this is call Friendship, a bond between humans that know each other for an amount of time.
I appreciate all the ups and downs, lows and highs moments shared with you guys.
Without those, My college life won't have painted with all the colours that existed in the world.
=)
Anyway, what Ms Adeline (Our funniest lecturer of the year) said was really true.
"When we go out there, everything is different."
Being egoistic, i am willing to accept the reality and face all the challenges.
But I know by that time, I still will have the thoughts that missing my "miserable" college years.
So....Alright, I admit, I will! Hahaha!
Anyway, maybe to celebrate our last lecture together
We actually had a short hangout together.
Went to the cheapest Zhak Fan in town again, and Snowflake...
Great time, Fun time, Memorable time...
Cheers for everyone!
Till here...

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates