Thursday, November 26, 2009

ION Orchard

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Its ION Mall @ Orchard!!!
Followed my friends to singapore for choir practice but I brought my brother along for jalan-jalan! Haha, so this is my first time there (...I mean...The MALL!).
That time when I saw the new mall is still renovating. Now its done and its amazing!
I like the place! =)
Had lunch at MOS Burger (Surprisingly, its my brother's first time in MOS Burger...should bring him out more...*guilty*) then roamed around Orchard Road...
Christmas Decorations were up! Awwww.....what a pity I cant stay until at night.
But its still nice though! Especially the huge christmas tree outside ION mall.
We can walk inside the christmas tree, and the lights were super nice!
Glittering, shinig lights inside~~~ Bling bling bling!

Shopping Malls really can kill me and lower my pulse rate...
Especially when thinking my overloaded wardrobe and my bleeding wallet...
So...no purchases at all....still can survive, and walks out from the customs
Claps for me!! WAHAHA!

My brother's 1st MOS burger

The Christmas Tree

In the Christmas Tree

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates