Saturday, November 21, 2009

2012

Saturday, November 21, 2009
Ya ya....This will be the current buzz in the entire world for now, I am sure!
This was the movie that I always wanted to watch since the trailer was out
Last year!
Watched this movie and....I dunnoe why, juz felt uneasy...

Honestly speaking, this is the SCARIEST "HORROR" movie I have ever watched in my whole life! and it really freaks me out during the movie. 2012...2012...2012...
It's just 3 more years ahead....IF this prediction is real.

Anyway, not everybody died in the end...
"Heroes" survived (who always have 9 lives in the movie! =.=),
Politicians survived, Rich people survived....
Kind of disappointed though...It's suppose to be Doom's Day Hello!!!
Everybody should die and there will be a new beginning or a new start tommorrow...
Hahaha~

But touched by the spirit of fighting for the human rights part and the humanity and love among people. Ya...even the cruelest person on earth will show his or her sympathy at the end of the day. This is called love.

Storyline were good, Terrifying effects. (Terrified = SHOCKS ME! Its positive!)
But I don't really like how the scriptwriter injects humour in scenes when disasters happened.
Maybe the purpose is to calm the audience down...
But...I dun really think everyone will get the joke!
or maybe all the audience were way to concentrate on how are they going to survive and they didn know what was the conversation..as i hardly hear giggles during the movie..
So...ya...Furthermore, laughing at people's misery is immoral!!!
(Although I ALWAYS do that! HAHA)

Let's think about it, will the government from all around the world start to act on something after watching this movie? Or actually they had done something same as what happened in the movie? Or actually nobody believes it, it is just a movie?

Is the prediction 2012 real? What will I be doing by that time?

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates