Monday, August 16, 2010

What I am feeling.. 想写心情

Monday, August 16, 2010
Without reasons, felt very down
My life carried on with me and a crossroad again.
The moment I hated most!
I asked why? Why can't I just lead a very normal life?
Only a path for me to choose and followed till I reached somewhere that I want.
Or, somebody to assist me with making choices,
And I will just follow.
I want to see the shining star above me, but when?

Recently, the same question bothered me:
"What do I want for life?"
Very easy, everybody wants to be happy, everybody wants happiness
Happiness has different definitions for each and everyone.

To me, Happiness is...
Rich and wealthy? Normal & peaceful? Fame and Glamour? Or all above?
I think, what I want is actually debts-free.
Now, the motivation for me to earn more income, is to pay back all the debts.
Although not much, but its a big amount.

In the midst of paying back, I would also like to save a little,
For travel, to step outside and have a look at more and more places.

Other that that..? I think that's it.
Hmm..then it's not a difficult thing for me to gain My happiness
Since I have my savings and EPF to support my retirement
And I am not planning to build a happy family,
So, I do not need to think much for my future.
Everything is under my control, my call.
Therefore, I do not need to join various direct selling or think of 100 ways to make myself rich.
Because, what I want is just simple.

Sometimes when I think twice,
I am not sure whether am I giving up myself by having all these thoughts?
When a man reaches a cliff and doesn't know where to go,
He starts to find tons of reasons to make himself comfortable, to avoid some depressing drama.

Again, the same old wish.
I want to be happy and never regret what I had chosen again.

Im scared of heights, therefore I dare not fly up high to the skies..
I preferred to walk slowly and take a train if I would like to go faster.
The important thing is, I have to know this is not a playground anymore
And I have to know I will be happy on what I had decided.


很down. 莫名其妙的很down.
都不知道自己是怎么了!
人生再次走到了要抉择的地步。
最厌恶,最痛恨,最讨厌的时刻,就是选择。
为什么我的人生不可以平平凡凡的过?
不需要选择,就跟着一条道路前进,走到我想去的地方。
又或者是,有人帮我决定,告诉我该做什么。
我就跟随,就好了~
何时我才可以看到耀眼的星星呢?

最近,一个同样的问题一再困扰我:
“我的人生中,到底想要什么?”
很简单的,每个人都要得到快乐
但快乐的定义却很广,不同的人对快乐的理解是不一样的

我要的快乐是?
荣华富贵?平淡朴实?鼎鼎大名?还是全部都要?
我想,我要的应该是债务自由吧!
目前最想要赚钱的原因,就是要把身上的债务清光
虽然不多,但数目很大。

还债的当儿,也想存存些小钱...
够了,就痛快地花在旅游,去走一走,得到一些启发。

接下来,还有吗?
好像没有了...
那,我要的快乐也好像并不难得到。
反正老了以后,还有公积金可以养活自己。
我也没有打算要结婚生子,往后的日子根本不用烦。
一个人的衣食住行,都是自己管,不必想到任何人,只需管好自己。
所以我也用不着去加入什么直销,还是几百种的赚钱方式让自己致富。
因为,我要的快乐很简单。

其实,都不知道这样说,算不算是在自暴自弃。
人走到不知道怎么继续走下去的时候,可能就会钻牛角尖,
找100个理由去原谅自己,让自己好过一点,才没那么伤感。

同样的愿望,我希望接下来走的路,我会快乐
至少选了以后,就不要再后悔了。

我怕高,所以我不敢飞,因为我怕跌死
所以我会用走的。想要快的话,就可以乘坐火车,快一点抵达目的地
最重要的是,我要知道这已不是什么游乐园
我要让自己快乐的走我走的路。

2 comments:

stephie

I also very downnnn
I just wanna be a simple happy girl :(

Felix

Yup! Everyone wants to be one!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates