Thursday, August 26, 2010

I'm born in a Boombox

Thursday, August 26, 2010


Yeah! Step Up 3 is great!
This time, the movie go for an inspirational approach. Its kinda touching.
The 1st movie was more to a love story kind of thing.
I don't like the 2nd one at all. I didn't even finish the movie because the beginning of the movie is boring.
Step Up 3 starts with a camcorder with people saying inspirational stuff which captures my attention to stick my butt on the seat to know more about them.
New York, is the background of the whole story, which is another thing that I heart to the max!!
Alicia Keys starts the movie with "Empire State of Mind" and it really gives me goosebumps!
Its a great song anyway! Its like...Ahhhh! Presents you, New York! (*w*)
Speaking about NY, now I realize I haven't watch "New York, I Love You"
Ai Mei Li jie jie~~~

The female lead is quite hot, but in some angles, she looks old! (^x^;)
The male lead is Abrecrombie & Fitch's model! No wonder he is photogenic.
Spot Alyson Stoner in the movie! I noticed her when she was in "Camp Rock" and she was actually a kid star in "Cheaper by Dozen 1 & 2", also "Step Up" (Her role was Channing Tatum's little sister). She was a little kid back then. Now she has grown up and I never expect she really can dance! She has more dancing action in "Camp Rock 2" as well. Can't wait!

I love the 2nd dance-off competition, which is the water part! (Oops..spoilers)
The Santiago Twin brothers reminds me of the twin cockroaches in "A Bugs Life"! So cute! Haha!
The tagline for the movie: Born in a Boombox. Meaning that dancers are people who born in a boombox. They have the Beat inside their hearts, their soul. Some of them are gifted, some of them are well trained. The tagline is really cool! Dancing people are charming!
Go watch it! Its in the theaters now! (^v^)b
Cant believe I can catch it on the 1st day when its still HOT~Wheeeeee!

Another thing...ENOUGH OF 3D MOVIES!
Seriously sick of it!
Most of the movie trailers now comes with a scene saying "Also in 3D"
Which makes me go .... (=_____=|||)
Whats so fascinating about 3D! The bulky 3D glasses just makes your ears so painful and watching the effects swirling in front of your eyes just causes you holding a big head out of the cinema! Besides that! 3D movies are freaking expensive!!
Because of 3D effects, the director has to add in a lot of unnecessary scenes to emphasize:
"Yeah 3D effects are so cool!" (-0-)
No doubt, it is a really cool technology like what we used to enjoy the 4-minute 3D or 4D experience in theme parks, but it is still unpractical for all 2-hour movies!
And yet, Harry Potter is coming out in 3D!
So what?! Is it all the romance movies and comedies in the future are going to be in 3D as well??!!! pffffffft....

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates