Monday, August 2, 2010

Resignation

Monday, August 2, 2010
I handed in the letter yesterday, 2nd August 2010.
Actually I do not wanna reveal it so early but..
Since the department heads have to proceed my request.
For sure, more people will know about it.

Had a talk with both of my bosses.
They are really wise and really showed that they are professional and experienced people.
That's why I love my 2 bosses~ =)
Thanks for all the compliments and understanding.
Of course and loads of precious advices..
Especially that line: "It will be the same everywhere you go"
.....==....speechless...

I just hope my destiny will not be THAT unfortunate all the time. Haha...

Yup, I can't stand it anymore, therefore I chose to leave.
If you think that it is my problem, then I couldn't do anything.
You can say that I can't change my mindset or change my attitude.
But you can come and work here, MY POSITION & feel it yourself.
I just can't stand that you keep having that perception of it is ME who never change!
Then explain to me WHY I can work in other companies happily?
I am not a person who has the EXACTLY same characteristics like you do.
So don't expect I will think like you do.
You keep talking, therefore my explanations are like burnt ashes after the fire.

I am just a person who can't express my feelings thoroughly to ANYBODY ELSE!
I had live with you for 21 years & 7 months. You should understand!
Angry! You just can't understand!

HR dept is going to call me soon..
So i have to be prepared to tell the whole long story for the 3rd time.
==
Applying for other jobs alr...Waiting for reply.
I will get it soon!

*prays hard*

Just a little side story.
Tarot gave me this card:
【魔術師】:
在旅行中生活的男子。
紙牌象徵:「天與地」。
徬徨使機會溜走,盡快決斷才能帶來好運。

The Magician:
A man who lives by traveling.
Card represents the Sky & Earth
Meaning: You will lose your opportunity if you keep wandering. Make your decision as soon as possible to bring you luck.

I like it...And now, I know he is right.
I am not a person who works in an office.

1 comments:

123

It will be the same everywhere you go
LOL

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates