Friday, August 13, 2010

I am a Pervert!

Friday, August 13, 2010
Going into the 3rd day of Ramadan month.
Seriously. CAN DIE!
Die of boredom!

According to what my boss said: Ramadan month will be really slow.
Yes indeed! And i can feel it now although its only the 3rd day!
So now I'm counting micro-organisms one by one on my table and making measurements with complicated maths calculations of how high and how wide my office is. Or maybe one day I might be depressed and drink the aquarium water...

WTF...

What should I do when I have nothing to do.
I start to stalk people online! HAHAHA!
See, I told you I am a pervert and a stalker!
Seriously, I will go on FB and open as many accounts as I can. See where my friends had been, what are they doing and sometimes comment or reply on random pictures or random status that they posted. I think this is the 1st time in my entire life (till now), having so much time to stay tuned at the "Home" page to wait for updates. =__=

I will be even lame-er to stalk on friend's friends (e.g mutual friends) and see who and who are related to each other, observe some of the small little details and yet, you will discover some dirty little secrets!!
*wink*

Haha! Stalking people is fun! But of course its also a time to get closer with friends.
Like its really memorable when flipping back old pictures with friends, all the crazy moments, see how big the difference is, between the old-us and the new-us.
ROFL at all the old comments of funny pictures, super funny!
I was like laughing non-stop alone in my office...crazy!
Some more when you see someone's profile picture album got like 100 over pictures, you would wanna yell at the person: Vain Pot! (Including me! hahahaha!).
When you see someone with no pictures at all, you would like to pat on his or her shoulder: You have no life?
When you see someone with damn a lot of photo albums of them going abroad, you would roll your eyes in front of the computer and inside your heart saying: SO WHAT?!

Hahaha! Ok ok, seriously no offense OKAY! Just kidding!

See...im crapping over here. This proves that I AM REALLY BORED!
LOL....

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates