Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Rokugatsu

Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Alright here's some updates. But actually I had nothing to say...
Hahaha!

Its June now.
2 weddings this month - 12th June & 19th June
1 more added in last minute which was postponed from last year - 12th June

------------------ Sharing -------------------
I said something to a guest which I felt REALLY uneasy...
I was praised by a guest and she felt that my work is very interesting, therefore, I explained:
"Actually it depends on the guest, some are very co-operative, but some not, and want this and that but don't want to pay."
Then both of us stunned for a moment with silence...
I really hope that she don't misuderstand my meaning...
SCARED!!!! ahhhhhh~
---------------------------------------------------

25th of June I will be going up to KL to meet my beloved ones...
Looking forward!!!!
Hoping that it is tomorrow and I will be start departing to the airport now! <3

Glee had reached to the end of the season. SAD!
Gonna go back to Gossip girl now although it has ended as well. Then also Vampire Diaries. The comments were good from all my friends, so planning to watch it too! =)

Choir practice, Choir practice, Choir practice...
For the competition next month...
Chu-goku, here I comeeee~ For 3 days only =.=

I think I should think of something to make my life more interesting & meaningful...
Let's see...
Maybe...
A fling?
A runaway trip?
A relationship?
A lesson?
A part-time job?
Somemore? Lets open for some suggestions...
Something very crazy!

2 comments:

貞霖

A RELATIONSHIP!

PLEASE AI REN!

Felix

HAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Okokok! Sure I will go AI REN!
But also wait till i meet the one ma~

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates