Thursday, June 3, 2010

Get Funkaaay!

Thursday, June 3, 2010
I was so excited and I just need to blog about this!!!!
I love this episode of Glee: Funk, Ep 21
Before that saw the reviews were not good but I kinda like it though!
Next week will be the season finale and I have to wait till Fall for the new season!

Happenings in this episode:

Love Quinn's number, "Its a Man's Man's Man's World"
Love the hair of depressed Cheerios!
Love Brittany for wearing the cheerio's shirt upside down! Hahahaha!
I don't know why but I really get turned on by Mr Schuester's performance! Gasps! 0_0
Puck, Finn and Mercedes really punk up the choir room! Wohoo!
It's saddening seeing Jesse did that to Rachel which he actually do not want it.
I shed tears okay!!! =( Especially when she said: "Break it! Like how you broke my heart!"
Mercedes helps Quinn out makes me go "Awww..."
Loves Rachel's line:
"And now I just having nightmares of mother chickens and baby chicks coming for revenge!"
Loves Kurt's line:"I am so depressed that I wear the same outfit twice in a week."
ROFL!

The last number was actually good! Quinn is totally out from her usual image! Rachel is gorgeous! Santana is in PURPLE!!! Brittany's dance moves is awesome!
Everyone was FUNKAAAAYYYY!

Regionals is NEXT WEEK!

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates