Saturday, June 19, 2010

Joash

Saturday, June 19, 2010
Once my classmate for Moral Class during my 2nd semester
Once a pass by friend in my college
Once a friendly & funny neighbour during my college life in Ridzuan Condo

I got the news on 17th June 2010 morning
I was stunned.
I never burst out into tears until I called Joanne Mah
Because I just cant believe everything happened so fast..

Till today, I never expect that death approched me so early..

You are once a chatting topic in Heartnest.
Saying how friendly, how kind you are and of course...
Your signature sunshine smile.

After reading Chenlin's blog, that picture made me cried.
It really hook up those memories that we were staying just next door
You climbed out to the balcony and just to say hi...
Pass by our door and just have a short chit chat,
Chatting about homework & lecturers,
Laughing the coconut tree on top of my head
Seeing you playing tennis down stairs from our unit and shouting your name:
"Joash!!!!!"

I am very sorry for what had happened.
I will never forget the last message I saw in FB
Everytime when I thought of this, I just cant control my tears.

Life is too too too, very fragile...
A bubble...
A bubble that poofs out without a notice..

God has taken you back from everyone else that knows you.
I really hope it is for good.
Because it is too hard to accept a kind soul has left us in a second.
I believe that you will not want us too hold these grieves for a long time..
Life goes on no matter what.
I pray for you...
I pray for you to be well and happy no matter where you are..

Rest in peace Joash..
-17th June 2010

1 comments:

xia

节哀顺变,珍惜眼前的一切,因为不知何时会失去。。。感触。。。

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates