Sunday, May 23, 2010

Lappie Revived

Sunday, May 23, 2010
My Lappie is back and I haven really blog about it yet!

My laptop is like just like my 1st wife which I love the most..
Others will be my ipod, my phone, my camera and etc tech-stuff i have...blah blah blah

Very happy that it's now back to my arms and I get to hug "her" all day & night...
wheeeee!
So the computer guy had take off this stupid file which made my lappie restarted X10000 times
And he upgraded it to Windows 7, as well as the speed of it.
Also, installed some of the games that I wanted to install! Wohoo~

But my photoshop is gone.....
Forgot to ask him to install for me....*cries*

Now it become more beautiful and faster than usual...
Fast until I am not use to it! LOL!
Just click click click then everything done! =)

Welcome home Lappie~
I will take good care of you next time...

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates