Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fed up!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010
When you are under stress, You will get fed up by lots and lots of things..

Feeling the world is against you...
Why you are having so much bad luck?
I hate this person, I hate that person!
Keep asking Why? Why? Why?

All the negative stuff crawls up to your mind everyday~~
Never had sweet dreams before, but all are stress and about work..

Sometimes I felt that this life is like so meaningless...
Actually i should take it easy and dun even give a damn thing for all this!
Work is work, when comes to private life...
Just throw it ALL AWAY!

Why I fed up? Because of the working environment obviously...
My friend was right.
If the working environment is suitable for me, even the salary or the job scope is not what I am satisfied with or good at, I will still work happily with no grumbles or complaints.
And I might work for that job maybe up to 10 years or even longer..
Unless I want to upgrade myself to a better one.

I always thought that, I am a good piece of plasticine, can fit in to whatever environment.
No matter its tough, its easy, its challenging, its smooth...
But now I am wrong...maybe I think to highly on myself.
As people said, A person has it own limits don't over cross it or else there will be a huge impact.

So its kinda like touched my angry nerves. So, yes...I am fed up now!

I hate people blaming on others.
I hate people pushing responsibilities.
I hate people only save their own butts!!!!

I hate to use the word 'hate'..
But i just cant help it.
Because I am not that kind of person and I don't wanna BE that kind of person!

So...wait for my next step then.
Goodbye!

4 comments:

Yah Yah

Good luck FELIX! life is tough. but i know you gonna get away with this somehow, because you are PRINCE FELIX. nobody gonna ruin your life because you can do whatever you want!!! typical libra type. :p

Felix

Awwww....ChengYah...
Thanks for the encouragements.
I will do my best!
I want to be happy! Yeah!

tyee

A person has it own limits don't over cross it or else there will be a huge impact.

YES YES YES i super hyperly agree with this!!!!! :)

Anyway life's still life. sometimes we shall just take some time out and complain a lil and continue to strive! :D

WE CAN DO THIS!!!!

Felix

Yeah! Thanks T Yee~~~
Yaya, after complaints...of course life still moves on.. =)
The most important thing is, you guys are always by my side!

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates