Sunday, May 23, 2010

Brand New Sunday

Sunday, May 23, 2010
Its a brand new Sunday.

Feel brand new..
Totally recovered (Before that I was sick...)
Really trauma from getting sick! It doesn't feel good at all!

Performance ended.
Going to handle my last wedding for this month on 29th May.
Guess I could breathe as much as I want starting from now on.
Hopefully the 2 weddings in June will not make me feel stressful as these past weddings did.
But then honestly speaking, when the wedding function successfully ended,It was such a relief
And of course really appreciate the smile and thankful handshake from the wedding couple.

So...all of the sudden, "Happy" by Leona Lewis keep playing in my mind millions of times
Love this song a lot...Inspiring...and suits my heart right now.

These days, when I have time, I keep on view back my old pictures, view back my old posts, view back everything I had during the past years...
Because I find myself happier in those days...
I am finding happiness....
Happiness that I could not have it now....right now..

But NO! I am wrong!!!!
It is a big mistake to think that!
Happiness is by my side all the time.
I don't wanna let it leave me! I want to be happy
I want to be Happy!
I just wanna be Happy...
A Happy guy that lives in this place with each and another.

So what if it hurts me?
So what if I break down?
So what if this world just throws me of the edge,
My feet run out of ground.
I gotta find my place,
I wanna hear my sound,
Don't care about other pain in front of me,
Cause I'm just trying to be Happy...


0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates