Sunday, May 23, 2010

GRRRRR!

Sunday, May 23, 2010
Hello! YOU out there! Yes YOU!
Do you know what is self centered, arrogant, uncivilized & inconsiderate?
If you don't know what's the meaning, very easy.
Go in front of the mirror and look for the answer. There you go!
Understand now???!?!!!

OMGoodness! I haven't met somebody like that before in my entire life!
Who the hell are you??! Sultan? King or Queen?! Or GOD?!
You are just a tinsy winsy human living in this magnificient world OKAY!!!!
Please read the conversation below and see whether you will get angry or not?!

Customer:
Dear Felix Chung,
My call of just now refers.......
Please check into the complimentary dinner that was so talked about during the time my function was held!!
Perhaps you could refer to XXX.......he could throw some light on this....
I must say I am very disappointed that there has been no follow up on this matter.......I would have expected a call or a card...that's what i call after sales service!!

XXX

ME:
Dear XXX
I would like to apologize for the matter below. Yes, your request is in the process now. I will give you a call when everything is done. Thanks for the reminder, we really appreciate it.


After 1 week...

Customer:
Still awaiting your reply!!!

ME:
Dear XXX
Yes, I am totally aware of it. Sorry for the delay as the request could not be proceed because our top management were not around from Monday to Wednesday. I could not get the signature from them and I was on leave during Friday. Therefore, it will be done by next week.
Thanks for the reminder and sorry for any inconvenience caused.


Customer:
If you dont mind i would like you to arrange the dinner for tonight....all the empty promises!!!

ME:
Dear XXX
First of all, of course I would like to apologize for the delay. But I did not promise you anything in my previous emails. What I only said is I will call you when everything is done. Besides that, the wedding last year was held on 28th May 2009. Therefore, the anniversary dinner will be held on this year’s 27th May 2010. This is the procedure that I need to follow according to the organisation.
Hope you will understand and thank you very much.


Customer:
Didnt know your hotel was so rigid!!

Look at the language this person used!
This is totally not my fault okay! I was not told by anybody about this follow up. No handover files at all and now I have to bear this shit?!
Yes, it is our fault that we overlooked this issue but is it neccessary for you to use such a language to talk to me???!
I don't think so. Because you are not somebody like so superior!
And an educated person does not BEHAVE like this!
This is just equivalent to a BABARIAN!
And what do you mean by our hotel is Rigid?
If a big organisation does not have rules and regulations to follow, then how will it be??!
Are you INSANE??!!!!!!!!!!!

Please mind your language and behave yourself before somebody gives you a
ONE TIGHT SLAP!
CB!

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates