Friday, April 23, 2010

What's up?!

Friday, April 23, 2010
My life is like speechless nowadays..
Seriously nothing to say...

Lappie still in it's "coffin" and I haven't find doctors to cure it...
*lazy*

Glee is back to my life...at least something that gives me sparks and surprises...
*but only an hour*

May will be a busy month...pressure comes along..
*worries...worries...worries*

Adding something new into my inventory is a way of releasing negative vibes
*but it hurts..a lot!...LOL*

Finally I am going to attend my convo soon!
*Friends and laughters, here I come*

Yea.... travelling plans keep running through my mind..
*with so limited time and burdens on my shoulders? Forget it!*

China trip RUINED by some ridiculous factors!
*holding a white flag towards Reality with a WTF face!*

Now only I realize, I LOVE to do things that I will regret.
*so..quit complaining*

If its not because of reality, not because of money...
A human's life wont be so miserable after all..

*rolls eyes*

4 comments:

貞霖

hmm... yer... haih... yo...

hao xiang hen fan hor?

hmm... life jiu shi zhe yang :(

没有袖

buck up fren~
it will be just a short while... :)

ongting

why china trip ruined???
what ridiculous factor?

Felix

Chern Lin
Mmm...ni xian zai cai zhi dao a?!

Prawn:
Yes, hopefully.

OngTing:
I will still be going to china for competition, but 3 days only, because of...work.... =.=

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates