Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lappie in COMA

Thursday, April 8, 2010
*cries out very loud*
*with tears flowing like water tap*

This is the first time my lappie is in COMA!
Help meeeeeee~

Yesterday i was damn boring because my mum havent pay the broadband bills
Therefore, I went and search some PC Game cds and I found roller coaster tycoon!
I was so happy and I quickly followed the instructions and install it.
There are a few things that I need to install to crack the game.
You know la...pirated games...hehe

So there is this software called Alchohol 120%, after I install it...then my computer keep on restarting itself...I try uninstall it but the restart time is too fast. Therefore, i just shut it down and just wait till I send it to the doctor's then.
sighs....
This few days wont be online so often...

0 comments:

 
Secrets beyond towers... ◄Design by Pocket, BlogBulk Blogger Templates